newlogo6
NEWbgNEWbgNEWbgNEWbgNEWbg

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

score.

quotes:

"We'll drink our dessert later." - Sam after the Olive Garden waitress asked if we wanted dessert

"BEAT IT!" - Joe imitating a man at the music festival he went to last weekend who only said those words in tribute of MJ's passing

"You have a very calming presence." - my boss; if only she had seen me an hour earlier, running late, sweating my makeup off and lost. thankfully i pulled it together before the meeting.

tunes:


Elbow - Grounds for Divorce


scores:
a copy of the book "he's just not that into you" and a copy of the book "be honest - you're not that into him either" I can't wait to start reading them. (more guilty pleasures. i am also working on anna karenina and three cups of tea.)

making quite possibly the best shake of my life with the wonderful magic bullet on tuesday. picture this: homemade vanilla ice cream, 2 rainbow (m&m) chips ahoy cookies, a nice dollop of dark chocolate syrup, and a big scoop of local organic vanilla hazelnut coffee grounds. yummm. i might have to make another one soon. that magic bullet is turning into one of my favorite things ever.

and last, but not least, my hometowns quasquicentennial this weekend! thats 125 years of loveliness!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for being here! Comments are definitely encouraged. Let's learn from one another.