newlogo6
NEWbgNEWbgNEWbgNEWbgNEWbg

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Ok, It's All Right With Me

I know I promised photos of last weekend, and I promise they are coming. I have just been too busy this week to sift through them and put them into an actual coherent post. So, here is your "song Saturday" post. It's a song by Eric Hutchinson, who my roommate Hanna and I listened to a lot last summer. I found it in a new duet version with Meiko, an artist who someone recommended in the comments section of a post I did a few weeks ago. (Thank you to whoever it was! I love her.)

I am off for a fun day of adventure with Hanna. I actually don't know what it will all bring, but we are determined to get out of the city and to find some form of beach or body of water. I'm excited. :D Hope you have a wonderful day!

Ok, It's All Right With Me
Eric Hutchinson & Meiko Duet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for being here! Comments are definitely encouraged. Let's learn from one another.