newlogo6
NEWbgNEWbgNEWbgNEWbgNEWbg

Saturday, July 18, 2009

I'm camping...

in the wilderness. or a state park. either way there is no electricity, no showers, and (as is predicted Friday as I write this) not a whole lot of sun. (hopefully they are wrong!) either way, i am with some really wonderful people. hope you are too.


this song has just enough '70s-ness to it to feel hippy and a tad rebellious and says "I'm on fire" which, hopefully, I am not. but you get the idea. camping = camp fire. no showers = possibly one aspect of being a hippy. it's perfect. (just go with it...)

and here's a little something extra from me to you. get it stuck in your head and sing it loud and proud. i am.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for being here! Comments are definitely encouraged. Let's learn from one another.