newlogo6
NEWbgNEWbgNEWbgNEWbgNEWbg

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

BIG SCORE.

I just scoured Minneapolis for this. Three different liquor stores, lots of time spent asking questions and for suggestions for other places to look and, finally, I found ONE bottle. It was meant to be. This was literally THE thing I drank in London and I haven't had it since. So, for seven months I have been deprived of my Pimm's, which, honestly, was probably a good thing. But this weekend will be even more fun with a nice big batch of Pimm's Lemonade, made by yours truly. If you are around my hometown for the 125th, come on over and have a glass. Definitely the biggest score of the week.

*EDIT* The photo below is from one of my first nights going out in London. While you can't officially see the Pimms, there are definitely two straws coming out of my drink in the photo. That drink is Pimm's Lemonade. No doubt about it. This photo was taken one of the first nights we went out in our first week - way back in September. Look at that happy face. I'm so excited!

2 comments:

  1. I remember drinking Pimm's on the hoverboat thing to France. Not my drink of choice...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was an email I received today. Just look at how trendy you are. http://www.trendcentral.com/Webapps/App/SnapShots/TodayArticle.aspx?redir=2&nlr=589&f=3e47b75000b0924b6c9ba5759a7cf15d

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being here! Comments are definitely encouraged. Let's learn from one another.