newlogo6
NEWbgNEWbgNEWbgNEWbgNEWbg

Friday, June 5, 2009

white houses text.

The Official White House Photostream on Flickr has made my morning.
President Barack Obama "meets" with speechwriter Cody Keenan, who dressed as a pirate for an Oval Office photo taken for use in the President's humorous speech to the White House Correspondents Association dinner May 9, 2009. "But as I said during the campaign, we can't just talk to our friends. As hard as it is, we also have to talk to our enemies, and I've begun to do exactly that," the President said in his speech. (Official White House Photo by Pete Souza.)
President Barack Obama bends over so the son of a White House staff member can pat his head during a family visit to the Oval Office May 8, 2009. The youngster wanted to see if the President's haircut felt like his own. (Official White House Photo by Pete Souza)
Radishes and lettuce harvested from the White House Garden are prepared for the Congressional Spouses Luncheon May 17, 2009. (Official White House Photo by Samantha Appleton)
I love that our nation's capital is eating fresh, local produce. Hanna would be proud.
First Lady Michelle Obama chats with students at the Ferebee-Hope Elementary school in Washington, D.C., after attending a meeting with Communities In Schools board members, May 13, 2009. (Official White House Photo by Samantha Appleton)

Her style is amazing. Click through the First Lady Michelle Obama set and you will see wonderful examples of how I hope to dress when I am working 40(+) hours a week.

My favorite text of this morning:

"I'm in a car aannddd...It's going fast aannddd I got my iPod blaring the words to Be Ok. Have a great day :)" --- from my sister (K).

and the rest of the texting convo:
"I love it!" - me (J)
"Haha..Mom and I are singing like crazy :) it's wonderful." - K
"She knows the songs I've given u?" - J
"I put them on her iPod so she can listen and learn :)" - K
"That is perfect. I love it." - J
"I like tricked her into knowing more music. We've been playing the iPod the whole way. I forgot how much I love road trips." - K
"I'm jealous that I'm at work right now and ur road tripping" - J
"I'm sorry I wish you were here too. It would be like the old days. Eye of the Tiger is playing and mom is singing like crazy. Gosh it's great." - K

And I'm sure it is. If you know my mom and sister, please mental-picture that last one and feel free to laugh out loud. I am. :) They are on a road trip to Rapid City to climb to the top of Crazy Horse tomorrow morning. And I definitely am a little jealous.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for being here! Comments are definitely encouraged. Let's learn from one another.