newlogo6
NEWbgNEWbgNEWbgNEWbgNEWbg

Thursday, June 4, 2009

it's true, i don't like these things.

yet here I am, doing a semi-quiz on my blog. blah. for some reason I feel like it today. feel free to peruse or just skip over this post if you - like me on most days - think these can be kind of lame. I do promise to have as many visuals as possible, though. (Idea from A Beautiful Mess.)

What is your current obsession?photo credits here
What's for dinner?
I actually have no idea. But last night, Hanna made bulgur with all sorts of vegetables and cheese. It was delish!

What's the last thing you bought?
I got both of these books second-hand at a cute little bookstore near Lake Harriet. I couldn't find the covers of the actual ones I got (super old editions) but I only paid $3.20 for the two, and they both have notes from previous owners inside. :) score.

What are you listening to right now?
I am at work, so nothing is on, but I have been listening to a lot of Muse, Lily Allen, and that stupid "Boom Boom Pow" song by BEP. I actually really like it. Oh, and this song.

If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
What's your favorite quote(s) (for now)?
Forget about guns and forget ammunition
'cause I'm killing 'em all on my own little mission
- Lily Allen
If the children don’t grow up,
our bodies get bigger but our hearts get torn up.
- Arcade Fire, "Wake Up"
I am what I am and what I am is ok.
-anonymous
Do you remember when you said you would never forget this?
What's your dream job?
I woke up this morning seriously wanting to be the person who takes a book and makes it into a movie script. So that is what my dream job would be today. Before this revelation, the answer to this question was an editor for the magazine Glimpse, traveling the world as I worked.
What's your worst habit?
Not answering my phone as of late. Or texts. Or messages of any kind. I guess that means my worst habit would be having little bouts of "hibernation" time.

What are your favorite movies?
What's your favorite piece of clothing in your own wardrobe?
Plain white camisole. Goes with everything.
What's your favorite book?
photo cred.
Do you collect something?
Of course. I have playing cards and postcards from almost all of the countries I have been too, and lately I have been collecting phone photos of books I want to buy and read. Like these two:
What do you like most about yourself?
Physically, probably these babies:
What's your go-to nail polish color?
Hot pink or red.

What an odd question to end on. Oh well, that was fun. Hope you enjoyed it and are having a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for being here! Comments are definitely encouraged. Let's learn from one another.