newlogo6
NEWbgNEWbgNEWbgNEWbgNEWbg

Sunday, June 21, 2009

hi from the hotel!

This weekend has been so fun - I will post more about it later. But, for now, my sister and mom are visiting! They are here until Tuesday, because K is going through orientation. We got settled, went to eat way too much food, and then took a nice walk around campus and the surrounding area. Then, we came back and K and I took a few quick photos after I prompted her with "wanna blog?"
Our conversation:
Me: See? My eyes are the same as yours...same shape and size, even.
K: But yours can get WAY bigger. Try to open them as wide as you can and I'll try to open mine as wide as I can.

Result: creepy photo below.Hope you all had a good Fathers Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for being here! Comments are definitely encouraged. Let's learn from one another.