newlogo6
NEWbgNEWbgNEWbgNEWbgNEWbg

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Big Appetite.



It's taken awhile, but I just may have come across a band that could be my rolling summer CD 2010. (Last year's was Phoenix, for sure.) Their name is ALO, and they have a very beachy, summer vibe to them, which probably has to do with the fact that Jack Johnson is their producer.

Now! This is my 201st post on this blog! Fun times. It is also the 1st of July! Wow. I cannot believe it, honestly. So, as a salute to Janel of I heart run with scissors, I'm going to make a list of things I want to accomplish in July.

1. Apply to at least 3 new jobs each week. (until I get one that's right for me!)
2. Fill up the journal I recently made from an online art class I'm taking! (I'll share pictures sometime soon.)
3. Read 2 books.
4. Clean out my drawers and closet and donate the clothes I haven't worn this year to charity. (I'm hoping to avoid a really crazy moving day by getting prepared early. Plus I've learned that there are lots of things I've saved over the years that I simply do not need.)
5. Post Living Luesday pictures on Sarahnae{d}!

I'll let you know how I did on August 1! :) Happy July!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for being here! Comments are definitely encouraged. Let's learn from one another.