newlogo6
NEWbgNEWbgNEWbgNEWbgNEWbg

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Journal for a Cause

I said I'd share more about this with you, so here we go! I've signed up for Janel of I heart run with scissors' Journaling for a Cause class! Her motives for the class are incredible: to raise money for her and her husbands upcoming adoption.

In her words:
As most of you know, my husband and I are planning on adopting a child in the next year or two. This is obviously a crazy process and a crazy EXPENSIVE process at that.
So I was thinking of hosting another journal class, with new prompts, new challenges, giveaways, chats, and a fun community of online friends to share it with. I was thinking that if I could charge $10 for a class spot and make it a private blog for participants only, it would be a great way to earn money for our adoption!

There are still a few spots left (as of this morning) so if you want to join me, purchase one here!

1 comment:

  1. wow, thats awesome. I'm going to go check that out. I love to journal, and i need to do more of it :) thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being here! Comments are definitely encouraged. Let's learn from one another.