newlogo6
NEWbgNEWbgNEWbgNEWbgNEWbg

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

laying the blame.

Last night I went from listening to this:


to this:


I blame my (always) diverse music preference on my mood. and my childhood in South Dakota. and my mothers love of Queen, Reba, and Michael Jackson. and my good friend KV's influence. and the fact that I had a crush on him when we met so I pretended that I listened to Radiohead. (and then went out and bought The Bends so we would have something to talk about.) and my brothers obsession with The Final Countdown during my formative years. and the fact that my best friend in high school and I would drive around blaring Ironic to get pumped up before our basketball games.

so really, I blame South Dakota. but I wouldn't have it any other way.

what have you been listening to?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for being here! Comments are definitely encouraged. Let's learn from one another.