newlogo6
NEWbgNEWbgNEWbgNEWbgNEWbg

Friday, July 23, 2010

Fill in the Blank Friday

Another fill in the blank Friday from here.

1. My favorite thing about this week has been late night chats with friends!

2. The weather this week has been extra muggy, but this morning made up for all of it with its fresh breezes and 70-degree weather.

3. The last (interesting) item I received in the mail was pictures from my cousin Kari's wedding, where 2 of my cousins and I are having cupcake wars (trying to get frosting on the other one. Sometimes I act like I'm 8.)

4. The last movie I saw was Everybody's Fine from Redbox. It was interesting but much sadder than I expected it to be. The people I saw it with made up for that, though.

5. If I could be doing anything I felt like today I would just be getting out of bed (2 hours later than I actually did), making a shopping trip for groceries and preparing salads for our adventure up north this weekend! Then, we would get there in record time and jump into the lake, go on the boat and have lots of food, fun, smores and laughs.

6. As a teenager I was a pretty wild child. I dressed up in lots of different colored clothing and called it "fashion Fridays." This must have been my sophomore year in high school, but the craziest thing was that other people started dressing up on Fridays, too! They asked me what the theme for that Friday would be and everything. So silly. I also played a lot of sports and really enjoyed talking. Loudly.

7. I wish I could trade lives for the day with hmmm...this is a tough one. I was going to say a woman I know who started a nonprofit, then I thought of another person I know who started a nonprofit, and that just kept spiralling into more people I know who are in nonprofits (how do you choose?!.) And then I thought of a small business owner and came up with a few more names. But really, if I could trade lives today with someone, it would probably be my grandma S. I'd like to hang out on the farm and make grandpa his dinner and do some crafts and maybe plan a trip and just have the schedule she has. She has worked hard for it, don't get me wrong, I just think her life turned out pretty great.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for being here! Comments are definitely encouraged. Let's learn from one another.