newlogo6
NEWbgNEWbgNEWbgNEWbgNEWbg

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

she lives in an orange tree.



A pretty song (but no pretty video.) I've been addicted to oranges lately - eating at least one a day. I'm not sure if this is because they were on sale at Rainbow or if I am just really into them right now, but, even though my orange peeling skills are still horrid and almost painful to watch, once I finish peeling it, I'm a happy girl.

Today has been a whirlwind kind of day. One that starts off busy, then slow and inspirational, then super busy, then something happens that scares you a little bit so your heart is racing and you are getting a little nervous, then inspirational again, then nervous, then a little sad, then my "get it together and form a plan" brain started up and I made 10 calls in less than an hour and sent out at least that many emails and now I'm finally feeling okay to get back in the relaxing stage. Good thing, too, because it is getting dangerously close to 1am and tomorrow is going to be busy, too. Oh! Everything always happens at once and it's fabulous if you can take a step back and think about it in the big scheme of life. I have trouble doing that sometimes, but I'm working on it.

I'm going to have to become "the girl that does yoga" more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for being here! Comments are definitely encouraged. Let's learn from one another.