newlogo6
NEWbgNEWbgNEWbgNEWbgNEWbg

Monday, February 15, 2010

ASHLEY LISTEN!



I was going to post this song/video to my friend Ashley's Facebook wall, and then I realized that the last two posts she had were both links from me. This is my attempt at not making myself look like a Facebook stalker of one of my favorite people. (Wait, what do you mean the title of this post means I still am a crazy person?) I do think others will enjoy this song, as well.

And my friend Alyssa deserves a shout out for re-reminding me of Matisyahu today!

1 comment:

  1. I don't mind the links on my wall Nae but this made my day AND I can rub it in Joe's face that you gave me a big shout out :)haha. Good song!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being here! Comments are definitely encouraged. Let's learn from one another.