newlogo6
NEWbgNEWbgNEWbgNEWbgNEWbg

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Mumford...

is a cool name. Mumford and Sons is even better. I've heard some buzz about this band this week and finally listened to them a little bit this afternoon. They are incredible, and definitely worthy of the reviews they have been getting. My friend Xavier even blogged about them here and was told about them from our mutual friend Beth from what I understand! She has excellent taste. They both do, really.

Here are a couple songs to get you hooked:






Listen to more here or here. I'm hooked. (And they will be at Sasquatch!)

1 comment:

  1. I'm SO glad you liked them! I have been meaning to tell you about them - but with both of our crazy schedules I failed to do so. But I'm so glad you discovered their amazingness! : )

    - - Beth.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being here! Comments are definitely encouraged. Let's learn from one another.