newlogo6
NEWbgNEWbgNEWbgNEWbgNEWbg

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

dresses + photos

If I had to choose a day to redo, today it would be this one. Pretty dresses, pretty grass, a pretty sculpture garden, a pretty wonderful friend named Hanna, and a pretty great photographer named Greg.

I'm done with this snow business. It took me half an hour to get Lola (my car) out from under a mountain of snow today, all to move her to the other side of the street so she wouldn't be towed. I watched two cars get towed in front of my house today. They mean business when they say "Snow Emergency."

So, on this very cold night, I'm going to think of pretty dresses and summer days instead of my drenched jeans and mittens and cold toes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for being here! Comments are definitely encouraged. Let's learn from one another.