newlogo6
NEWbgNEWbgNEWbgNEWbgNEWbg

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

hmph. ha!

I was in a bad mood yesterday. I can't say I wasn't or blame it on anything or account for all of the reasons why I was crabby, but I was. It was just one of those days that everything kind of creeps up and grabs you, and you are not ready for it so your defense is just to sit and stew and have a little attitude. But that is not what I want to focus on. So! Here are a couple good things that have happened in the last couple of days:

*I woke up at 4am this morning naturally. Now, this could be construed as bad, but the fact that I did some homework, laundry and cleaned up my room in that burst of energy instead of laying in my bed means I took advantage. I can't seem to get on a normal sleeping schedule, so I'm trying to make the most of the one I've been given.

*I was craving a brownie the entire day yesterday and in some crazy twist of fate, one of my friends brought brownies for the entire class that I had last night.

*We have finished our t-shirt design!

*Instead of me going up to people yesterday, hounding them to come on a tour (I did, and do almost everyday, but whatever) one person actually came up to ME!

*I got two chai lattes. Boom.

*I've learned that I really enjoy writing plays. It was an assignment for one of my classes, and I have really been getting into it. It's fun thinking of how an actor might portray a person you have in your head, even though you are just writing lines.

*I finally finished burning a couple of CDs for a friend, and she will get them tonight.

*My sister reminded me that she still owes me a coffee or a lion for helping her with something this weekend. I asked for a new computer, to which she said no. I then re-made up this conversation and told someone that after I asked for a computer she said "how about a sandwich?" and we had some fun, witty banter. It could have happened. I mean, she said a lion, why not a sandwich? (Am I the only one who does this? Probably. I blame the play writing and lack of sleep.)

*And now for the rest of the day, I will focus on doing much more of this:

Hope you have a happy Wednesday!

2 comments:

  1. God I love witty banter with you Nae...sorry for the not so great day but as C always said the sun will rise tomorrow! So this is officially the first time for me commenting on your blog but I really enjoy reading your thoughts and whatnot :D

    p.s. the laughter pics brought a huge smile to my face, miss you! ~Ash~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved your list of good things :D and that's so exciting that you've gotten into writing plays! I've recently gotten into writing creative non-fiction and I'm currently working on what I hope to be a book some day...yay writing! Glad to hear all is well :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being here! Comments are definitely encouraged. Let's learn from one another.