newlogo6
NEWbgNEWbgNEWbgNEWbgNEWbg

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

My favorite ___

I'm going to share a few favorites of mine with you today! Originally seen here.

1. Favorite hobby?
Recently, I've been learning to crochet! But more long-term, I've been a reader and music listener.

2. Favorite tv show?
Gilmore Girls. I'm a Jess fan. :)
3. Favorite restaurant food?

I couldn't decide, but I do love the Bowtie Festival at Johnny Carino's. There isn't a Carino's restaurant in Minnesota, but there is one in Sioux Falls, SD that is delicious! And I found a recipe to make it at home here.

4. Favorite thing to shop for?

5. Favorite animal?
Elephants!

6. Favorite song?
There are far too many to choose from, but I don't think I'll ever get sick of this one.

7. Favorite word?
Silly...maybe? I'm not sure what words I use the most...friends, insight please!

8. Recent favorite YouTube video?

9. Favorite movie?Dirty Dancing.


10. Favorite childhood memory.

Traveling/exploring with the fam. We took a lot of road trips and even a few flights to experience the US when I was little.

That was fun! Feel free to answer the questions yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for being here! Comments are definitely encouraged. Let's learn from one another.