newlogo6
NEWbgNEWbgNEWbgNEWbgNEWbg

Friday, August 27, 2010

Fill in the Blank Friday!

prompts from here.

1. The most adventurous thing I've ever done [lately] is zip lining in Puerto Rico!

2. If I were a pair of shoes I would be a cute pair of comfy moccasins. Comfy, casual, but slightly unique. Maybe I'd add a little pop of color, like these mocs that my friend Hanna pointed me to?

3. My preferred mode of digital communication is Skype! I don't use it as often as most other forms (i.e. texting, Facebook) but I always enjoy it so much more. (Skype name is janaetime if you want to add me!)

4. I feel happiest when I am really content in life. Looking at a beautiful view, being with good people, eating delicious food, feeling productive.

5. A little dream I have for my life is to write a book. I've been talking with a very successful woman lately who has taken me under her wing a bit as I go through the process of finding a job, and after I told her everything I'd done so far, she said she didn't think it'd be long before I added "writing a digital book" to my list. I had never thought of writing a digital book before - I've always been in love with real-life paper pages - but now I can't get it out of my head.

6. The one modern convenience I could NOT do without is GOOGLE. Hands down. But I guess that also requires the internet. And a computer. Or phone.

7. Music, movies, TV or books: if I could only choose one to enjoy I would pick... oh man the hardest question is last! For the sake of choosing, I'm going to say music, which is interesting because my majors/minors in college all deal with movies, TV and books.

Happy Friday!

2 comments:

  1. thanks for your comment on my love story! I love your blog. you're too cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to go zip lining REALLY bad, I hear it's so fun! Your blog is always super cute to read please follow back @ www.romanianprincess.com

    Thanks, Nicole Mariana

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being here! Comments are definitely encouraged. Let's learn from one another.