newlogo6
NEWbgNEWbgNEWbgNEWbgNEWbg

Friday, August 27, 2010

fast lane.

[you're going to have to listen to this song to understand the first few texts. it's been on repeat in my world for a few days now. no judging.]



[text messages earlier this morning between me and my friend ash]

me: tryin to get my usher on but I can't let it burn
ash: Thinkin bout me, thinkin bout you, who we gonna be!
me: Ahhh love it. Sing me to a happy place nelly.
ash: played that twice this morning! get it nelly.
me: ME TOO! it was my "now you REALLY need to get out of bed" jam
ash: Exactly. Worked like a charm.

[ash is on her way to iowa for her first volleyball tournament of the season. she plays for her college team.]

ash: I can't believe it's here already!
me: I know its so crazy how fast this summer has gone!
ash: Living life in the fast lane. I just sit back and let cruise control do the work.
ash: Just thought of that. Most smartest.

and that is why we are friends.
[Sorry if this makes absolutely no sense to you.]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for being here! Comments are definitely encouraged. Let's learn from one another.