newlogo6
NEWbgNEWbgNEWbgNEWbgNEWbg

Thursday, August 19, 2010

monkey bread!

I don't have any photos of the actual process of making the monkey bread, but this is the best monkey bread I have ever eaten in my life. And it was made on a random Saturday morning at a cabin. Using this recipe. (I'm going to finally share a few more cabin food photos tomorrow, too!)

Please try not to drool on your computer.
The flipping process! Apparently, the conservative way to do this is to put the foil on top of the bundt pan.

I'm not normally a conservative lady, so I went right ahead and took my chances with the flipping.
Success!

What did I tell you about the drooling?

This puppy didn't make it past 4pm. And it wasn't even ready until about 11:30am.

I cannot wait to make it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for being here! Comments are definitely encouraged. Let's learn from one another.