newlogo6
NEWbgNEWbgNEWbgNEWbgNEWbg

Thursday, February 3, 2011

That stuffed up stuff.

Why is it that whenever you're sick, you just want to call your mom? Am I the only one who feels like this? My mom is over 5 hours away; I logically know that there is absolutely nothing she could do to help me right this moment. Nevertheless, I just want to let her know that I am not feeling well. If she was here I know she'd get me some mashed potatoes or soup. She'd make me eat crackers. She used to always make me eat crackers when I was sick. I kind of hated it actually. So, what did I do when I came home from work today? I ate crackers. Naturally.

The point is I'm feeling a little under the weather today, so I'm going to lay in bed and watch movies all night. Here's to feeling better tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for being here! Comments are definitely encouraged. Let's learn from one another.