newlogo6
NEWbgNEWbgNEWbgNEWbgNEWbg

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Colleagues!

I was really involved in a nonprofit during college named Students Today Leaders Forever (STLF). It has had a big impact on my life, giving me a great group of friends and tons of volunteer and programming experience. It has even led me to my current full-time position!

Well, one of the founders of STLF wrote a blog post talking about how a few of us are now colleagues, working on bettering youth in the Twin Cities. Here's the post if you'd like to read it: Colleagues Today Leaders Forever

I think one of the best parts of this is that my friend Nick and I are featured. Nick was my neighbor in the dorms our sophomore year of college, and I never would have started my involvement with STLF if Nick hadn't yelled at me for many days in a row in order to get me to join. What a great friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for being here! Comments are definitely encouraged. Let's learn from one another.