newlogo6
NEWbgNEWbgNEWbgNEWbgNEWbg

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Song Sunday!

Hello everyone! I hope you've been having a great weekend. I've literally been sleeping for most of it. There are times when I'm up to get some soup, medicine, or press play on the video I'm watching in order to fall back asleep. I'm hoping to cure this sickness in these two days by laying low.

Since I didn't put up a song yesterday, here's a song for your Sunday. This past week, this is what I'd put on to get myself moving in the morning; hope you like it, too!

1 comment:

  1. Honestly some of the other songs you've posted take a while for me to like them BUT this one got me right away! Sends a really cool message ;) Also know that I'm not hating on previous song selections, we just have different taste and I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being here! Comments are definitely encouraged. Let's learn from one another.