newlogo6
NEWbgNEWbgNEWbgNEWbgNEWbg

Monday, February 14, 2011

The best valentine.

Photo credit.



My beautiful, darling friend Sarah came over Saturday morning and brought with her one of the most fantastic Valentine's gifts I've ever received. The Pioneer Woman's story of how she met and was wooed by her man, nicknamed Marlboro Man. I read the story through her blog last summer, and thought it was fantastic. She's a really witty, funny writer who keeps things real while also twirling a fantastic story. She added more to the story, including the entire first year of marriage and released this book in the beginning of February. I knew it was being made, but had no idea what day it was being released. Luckily, Sarah did, and got me my very own copy. I was shocked when she pulled it out of her bag and am so happy! I can't wait to read it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for being here! Comments are definitely encouraged. Let's learn from one another.