newlogo6
NEWbgNEWbgNEWbgNEWbgNEWbg

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Solo celebration.

Today was my first-ever solo celebration! The celebration was for an email mentoring program my company runs, and that I'm a program associate for. I planned this celebration from the inception, including coordinating volunteers to mentor a classroom of students. I felt really positive about the interactions the students had with their mentors, and was really happy with my speeches at the event.

During the celebration, a wonderful man named Paul gave a speech and ended it with this video on how advanced technology is. I found it really interesting, so I'm sharing it with you!

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for being here! Comments are definitely encouraged. Let's learn from one another.