newlogo6
NEWbgNEWbgNEWbgNEWbgNEWbg

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

this just made my day.

"Kayla stopped in yesterday with the CD. Thank you! I put in the CD on the way home from school and even stopping at Kel's house and at the gas station, I didn't hear a peep out of Shay. I don't know if it was a fluke thing or if he really does love the Beatles! :)"

(excerpt from an email from little Shay's (remember him?) mom)I got to play with him last May and found out he would be calm and quiet if I put the Beatles on, so I made a CD for him but, due to blizzards, didn't get it to his mom when I was home over break. Thankfully she got it yesterday and he remembered just how to act when the Beatles play! I love this little boy so much.
Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for being here! Comments are definitely encouraged. Let's learn from one another.