newlogo6
NEWbgNEWbgNEWbgNEWbgNEWbg

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

please please can i go?

AH! I just finally sat down and looked at the Coachella lineup this year and it is INCREDIBLE. Do you want to know what I have been listening to this last year? Well, most of the bands in the poster. Granted, there are some I have never heard of, but I'm sure they are incredible.

If I could go, I wouldn't miss: Vampire Weekend, Grizzly Bear, Passion Pit, She & Him, Muse, Matt & Kim, Phoenix, MGMT, Hot Chip (which I just recently listened to thanks to my friend Beth), Yeasayer, Ceu, Dirty Projecters, The XX, Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros, Tokyo Police Club, Corinne Bailey Rae, Pavement, Jonsi, Julian Casablancas, Yo La Tengo, Mew, I'm getting dangerously close to listing half of the bands present...I think you get the idea. It's a dream of mine to attend Coachella one day. Anyone want to go next year?! I'm much too busy in March to even dream of going this year...but if you are not and can fathom this amazing lineup, tickets go on sale 1/22. More info here. It will be amazing, no doubt in my mind.

1 comment:

  1. Can I please RSVP with a 'YES!!!!!!!! I want to go next year, please!!!!'

    p.s. I'm glad you liked Hot Chip.

    And another p.s. If you did allow me to go with you next year - I'd pretty much be tagging along with you. Every artist you listed as the ones you wouldn't want to miss - would also be on mine for the most part. Eeek! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being here! Comments are definitely encouraged. Let's learn from one another.