newlogo6
NEWbgNEWbgNEWbgNEWbgNEWbg

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Gradtime!

SO many big people in my life are graduating this year! I can't even believe how fast college (and high school, for that matter) can go.
I am so proud of this girl:
because she seriously worked her butt off and has now graduated in 3 years! In the age where 5 is the new 4, this is one of the biggest feats I've seen in awhile. I know she is going to rock the working world off its axis.

And she is graduating with this lady:
Lol, these two can make me laugh for days.

I hope their day, ceremony, parties, friends and family are all incredibly wonderful!

There are so many people in my life who are all graduating on the same day, so to all of the SDSU, SMSU, and USD people out there who have today as their big day, please know I am thinking of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for being here! Comments are definitely encouraged. Let's learn from one another.