newlogo6
NEWbgNEWbgNEWbgNEWbgNEWbg

Friday, November 20, 2009

oh, hi.

I've never done an "about me" section on this blog, so I thought that through the "10 things" I'm doing this month, I could make that happen, miniature style.

A few things you may not have known:
1. I do not like pickles.

2. I crave chocolate daily and had never craved yogurt until this week. (I have a friend who craves yogurt daily.)

3. I'm in the medical school more every day/week/month than in the journalism school. My major is journalism.

4. I get a new nickname with every new group of people I am with. "Nae" "J" "Ja-nay-nay" "Sha-nae-nae" "Red" "Grandma" and "Nae-nae-poo-poo" are a few examples. I wouldn't have it any other way.

5. My favorite color is yellow. I also really like yellow roses, no matter what they say about you. (Apparently yellow roses are something you give your grandmother. See nickname above and realize I'm okay with that.)

6. If I could hoard anything, it would probably be scarves and rings.

7. I hate walking up stairs and go to great lengths to avoid them. Consequently, I love walking down stairs.

8. I really want to get back into dancing.

9. My favorite part about being a journalism student is that I get the privilege of talking to people I never would have known and asking them all of the questions I can about their life. Hearing and telling people's stories makes it all worth it. There are some REALLY cool people in this world.

10. I woke up with the song below in my head today.


And a few days ago I woke up with "Bad Romance" by Lady Gaga playing over and over and over again. It's super catchy.


Yes, I do have an eclectic taste in music.

Ok! Share a quick "you might not have known..." with me in the comments and give me something to do other than my crazy research papers this weekend!

p.s. thanks so much for all of the thoughts on the not quite knowing what I am going to do after college post. many of them were given to me in person/on the phone/on facebook and all of them meant a lot. so thanks, friends. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for being here! Comments are definitely encouraged. Let's learn from one another.