newlogo6
NEWbgNEWbgNEWbgNEWbgNEWbg

Thursday, November 5, 2009

I'm heading out!

I am heading to Portland, Oregon! The main reason for the trip is for my cousin, A's wedding. I am so excited to see her and be able to share in her and her soon-to-be husband T's special day!
These photos are from the summer of 2006, which was my first and only other trip to Portland.
I drove to Oregon with the 2 boys on the right and the one on the left flew in from Hawaii...so I have been to the Portland airport, but it was to pick him up! This trip I am going to be flying, and get to meet up with Dylan, the one in the orange shirt. He now goes to college in Eugene and is going to come to Portland for a day to hang. I'm very excited! I leave early this (Thursday) morning and get back Sunday night. Hope you all have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for being here! Comments are definitely encouraged. Let's learn from one another.