newlogo6
NEWbgNEWbgNEWbgNEWbgNEWbg

Monday, November 2, 2009

10 Videos Worth Watching

My second installment of my "10 lists of 10" is videos! These are in no particular order, but all brought a smile to my face. Enjoy!

1. My absolute favorite artist, Sabrina Ward Harrison's video of her True Living Project. You can see it here. (I couldn't embed it, sorry!) She recently reworked it, which is exciting and makes me realize that she is staying true to the "living" project.

2. I wish I would have been in this crowd. So so much.


3. Did you ever do this with the cups? We have a home video of the cheerleaders, from when my mother was a cheerleading coach for the high school I went to, doing this cup game. They are trying to teach my brother (then probably about 5 or 6) how to play, and I am being held (at about 2 or 3 years old) by one of the cheerleaders not playing. I loved hanging out with the cheerleaders. My mom would bring me to the practices and even started a youth squad. :) But, these girls can sing while playing the game to keep the beat. So cool.


4. Lady Gaga - Paparazzi Yes, I like it. I think it's a really interesting music video!


5. Can I get your number? - MadTV (Dedicated to Ramone...if you know the story, you get it.)


6. I love the people's reactions when they throw their trash away! (Found through another video I posted a little while ago here.)


7. This, quite simply, is beautiful.


8. I sang this the ENTIRE election day. I thought Mary Kate was going to hate me by the end of the day because I wouldn't stop singing it on our way to class in London. I have to admit, it's still pretty catchy.


9. I don't care that I've already posted this one. It still makes me happy. :)


10.And finally, a few of my favorite boys doing the "Single Ladies" dance. Link here. It was so funny when they first did it...in the basement of a church...with a priest watching. Oh, man. I love them.

1 comment:

Thanks for being here! Comments are definitely encouraged. Let's learn from one another.