newlogo6
NEWbgNEWbgNEWbgNEWbgNEWbg

Monday, November 16, 2009

picture story?

I've really been struggling with the answer to the question "So, what are you going to do after you graduate from college?" Yes, I know that my graduation day is approaching. Yes, I know the job climate is ridiculous. Yes, I have seen the statistics saying that the unemployment rate is more than 10% now, the worst in 12 years. (Even though that is a lagging factor, for all of you super serious business/stock broking/economical whizzes out there - I recently learned about the leading and lagging factors, interesting stuff.) The point is, I get it. I should be focusing on getting a job NOW.

But, it is my life. And I have chosen to focus on the things I deem important right now, which means I am putting off tweaking and updating my resume until winter break. I am going to begin looking for jobs then, too. The truth of everything I know is that I have nothing tying me to one particular place, I like to experience new things and meet new people, and even if I do or don't stay in Minneapolis, I will always have a tie here, just like I will always have a tie to where I grew up. Things like that never change, but I always want to be moving and changing and busy with exciting new projects.

To narrow things down, I do know I like to do this:
I love fonts:
I love travel and reflection:I seldom listen to this advice and would like to more:
I want to see:
I want to:and...
...but until that map appears, I will:So please, let's keep calm and carry on together. I will figure it out, you just have to give me time. Oh, and once I do figure it out, I will be sharing stories and adventures along the way. :)

(sources for photos: ffffound. google images.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for being here! Comments are definitely encouraged. Let's learn from one another.