newlogo6
NEWbgNEWbgNEWbgNEWbgNEWbg

Sunday, August 2, 2009

"Imma Facebook you tomorrow, hotpants."

Oh how I love 3am wake up calls. Sorry I wasn't my usually incredibly "chipper self," 3am caller, but I had finally gotten to sleep after a spout of insomnia and actually was woken up by your calling and yelling. And your eager attempt at hooking up me and your friend so we could become new friends. Maybe we still can, though? Either way, your parting line was infamous. See title of this post if you don't understand.

Also, I was so preoccupied with planning a weekend and having fun with friends that I forgot to do a post on Saturday with new music. I'm actually quite exhausted right now (the insomnia set in after the 3am call yet again) so I'm just going to leave you with a link to Parker Young's playlists. They are fabulous - definitely would help a work day or study session go by easily - and can be found here. (http://parkeryoung.net/playlist/)

I had a wonderful weekend filled with friends, all of the things in the previous post (ha!) and more, and my sister and co.'s visit. Hope you had a good one too.

1 comment:

Thanks for being here! Comments are definitely encouraged. Let's learn from one another.