newlogo6
NEWbgNEWbgNEWbgNEWbgNEWbg

Thursday, August 13, 2009

I think I'll go to Boston...

actually, I am on my way. I'm going to meet up with a big group of girls I met, traveled and lived with in London and I am SO excited for this reunion! We are going to be in Boston, Martha's Vineyard, and one of my friends' hometowns over the next few days. I have a little post planned for tomorrow from something I've been working on but other than that am going to step away from the computer and internet for the next few days in favor of seeing these faces:
I leave you with a fabulous song that I happened to adore at this time of the year, three years ago. Who knew this is where my life would take me?

Boston - Augustana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for being here! Comments are definitely encouraged. Let's learn from one another.