newlogo6
NEWbgNEWbgNEWbgNEWbgNEWbg

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Thankful for:

*Having been a part of a fantastic group of people in tonight's Do Love Talk titled "How to Manifest your Boldest Dreams Into Reality" with Hey Amber Rae
*A roommate who will make me dinner on a night that I just can't.
*Staying in Minneapolis this past weekend. I needed it.
*People who can admit they don't know what to do next, but that they want to work to figure it out.
*A farmer's market within walking distance.
*A local coffee shop where I know the barista.
*Volunteers
*Students who inspire me
*Students who laugh at my bad jokes
*Being able to reach out to others. In this day and age, actually making a personal connection can be more than following someone on twitter. I really appreciate people who take the extra step to comment, email, etc.
*Trader Joe's trail mix. I'm still obsessed. 
*The fact that one of my best friends is coming back to the cities in just three days!

I've been working long days and feeling a bit stressed this week. This list (and the recent impulse purchase of this lotion) is my way of trying to remind myself that there is a lot to be thankful for and that sometimes, we just need to take a step back and calm down. Good night, everyone.

1 comment:

  1. I need to step back and remember what I'm thankful for. My stress is sometimes uncontrollable, mostly for no reason. I get so lost in worrying about bills and work and surviving that I forget I'm lucky and need to remember why I have a great life.

    Thanks for reminding me :)

    Fromfreyawithlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being here! Comments are definitely encouraged. Let's learn from one another.