newlogo6
NEWbgNEWbgNEWbgNEWbgNEWbg

Monday, June 11, 2012

Sundays

Sunday's in my corner of the world seem to be some of the best days. The most serene. The most focused on delicious food. It's the day when I take a little extra time to bake or to plan out what the next week's meals might look like. It's the day I try to stay present and to relax. It's also the day I tend to be driving home from somewhere. A farm. A lake. A small town. That's what the past three have had in store for me. I can't wait for the next.

1 comment:

  1. I am starting to enjoy Sunday. I used to not like the, because it's the day before Monday but they are great days for brunch, sleeping in, baking, watching movies...just a wonderful lazy day :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being here! Comments are definitely encouraged. Let's learn from one another.