newlogo6
NEWbgNEWbgNEWbgNEWbgNEWbg

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Wednesday's Three

Three things I am loving this week:

Staying at home
I spent some time with my family in South Dakota this Easter, and got to take a little extra time to have lunch with my grandma for her birthday. It was good and calming being back, but I missed the hustle of the city.

iPhone!
I just joined the ranks of iPhone users! I downloaded instagram, and plan on taking lots of photos with this app. #noshame

Easter Candy
I ate far too many pastel-colored Twix's, Snickers and Reese's this weekend. My parents even had Hot Tamale jelly beans. Too much candy. Please tell me I wasn't the only one and make me feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for being here! Comments are definitely encouraged. Let's learn from one another.