newlogo6
NEWbgNEWbgNEWbgNEWbgNEWbg

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Racing.

'Anything that gets your blood racing is probably worth doing.' - Hunter S. Thompson

It's been one of those weeks where I never left my house later than 7:15am and I never returned before 9:30pm. Our 'early bird' deadline for camp was Friday, so parents were stopping in, calling, faxing and doing whatever they could to be sure their student was signed up. It's the best part of the job!

I ended up losing my voice due to all of the presentations I made in classrooms and at schools (it just held out until noon on Friday so I could finish them!) Now I'm working over the weekend to make up for lost time and to feel great about taking a few days off for vacation! More on that soon. Have a happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for being here! Comments are definitely encouraged. Let's learn from one another.