newlogo6
NEWbgNEWbgNEWbgNEWbgNEWbg

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Wednesday's Three Wonders

Three things I'm a fan of this week:

Song

This Isn't Everything You Are by Snow Patrol

Show
I'm horribly, unbelievably addicted to Felicity right now. I started it when I was sick last week and haven't stopped. I hadn't seen any of the shows, so it's been really fun to dive into late 90's, early 00's fashion and drama. It doesn't hurt that the men are incredibly attractive. It's available on Netflix instant for anyone who wants to join me in texting their friends things including, but not limited to:
"Hate Ben, love Ben. Same episode. So much drama my heart can't handle."
"She confronts people like it's her job. The balls!"
"Oh my goodness, Javier is my favorite."

(On a related note, sorry Sarah.)
photo link

Food for Thought
If you could only learn one lesson in your whole life, what would that be?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for being here! Comments are definitely encouraged. Let's learn from one another.