newlogo6
NEWbgNEWbgNEWbgNEWbgNEWbg

Sunday, April 1, 2012

On Returning.

What has come to light is that after college, many moves and working in a full-time job for over a year (!!!), what I needed was a shift in focus. I realized that I tired of this blog as soon as I got a full-time job, and couldn't keep up with my own expectations: things like blogging daily, keeping up fantastic content, high-quality photos, and words worth reading. It's a hard thing to do, and I fully appreciate those who have mastered it.

What you can expect to see here is something akin to the fuzzy photo above: imperfect things that make me laugh, happy, excited, and encouraged to be a better person. In the photo, I'm simply in my bedroom; it was taken on a whim by my roommate T, myself holding a project I made with the words "Go Places" on it that typically hangs in our living room. I want to have content that is worth reading, but that also gives you a glimpse into my life and what I'm interested in. It makes sense that the best blog posts are written about things that a blogger is interested in because passion breeds good writing.

Here's what you can expect:

I have challenged myself to blog every Monday, Wednesday and Friday, with an occasional weekend post. On Mondays and Fridays, you'll find life updates, book reviews, articles that triggered something in me, and/or a "Meet My Friends" feature. On Wednesdays, I'll be posting Wednesday's Three Wonders; three things I am interested in or find worth sharing. This will include music, movies, food, photos, stories, etc.

I hope that this becomes a space you check a couple of days a week. I'm really excited to share more about 2012 and the changes in my life. So, welcome back! I hope you'll stay awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for being here! Comments are definitely encouraged. Let's learn from one another.