newlogo6
NEWbgNEWbgNEWbgNEWbgNEWbg

Friday, April 6, 2012

True life with T.

T is my roommate. We live in an apartment commonly referred to as The Shapehouse. This is for two reasons:
1) Each room is a different shape. My bedroom is a triangle, T's is a circle. Our main room is a trapezoid. Our bathroom is a square. I'll clean it one of these days and try to get photos that portray all of this. It's also in one of those beautiful, old, red-brick buildings downtown which gives it lovely character, tall windows, high ceilings, and beautiful vines.

2) The penthouse is always on the top floor. Let's not judge that our apartment building is only three floors, and our apartment is absolutely not penthouse-size.

So shapes + penthouse = Shapehouse

Thought I'd highlight a typical conversation between us. T got new Warby Parker glasses. She is also one of the most logical people I know.

T: Slightly annoyed that my glasses don't really stay up :(

Janae: Give them a little time, they are just getting used to your face.

T: Oh you're right, I should see it from their point of view.

Janae: All about looking at the problem from different angles.

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for being here! Comments are definitely encouraged. Let's learn from one another.