newlogo6
NEWbgNEWbgNEWbgNEWbgNEWbg

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

pretty prints.

These fantastic prints are all from the etsy shop The Big Harumph and I couldn't be more smitten. I'd love to frame them on my walls, making sure to hang them up close to where I get ready in the morning or in my eye-line when I'm working towards something big. I've always been a fan of maps of the world, so the gray print would be wonderful. In fact, I was one of those teenagers who had a huge map of the world in their room and stuck different colored pins in it, indicating where I'd been and where I wanted to go. Of course, the "where I wanted to go" pins constantly outnumbered the "where I'd been" ones, but it's still fun to go home and see how many places I can add to the "where I've been" list. The shop also has it in orange and yellow, which are equally fantastic.

And I'm curious, do any of you have lists or maps with places you want to go? What are those places?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for being here! Comments are definitely encouraged. Let's learn from one another.