newlogo6
NEWbgNEWbgNEWbgNEWbgNEWbg

Saturday, October 9, 2010

AHH! Song Saturday!



In honor of what I'm doing tonight (ZOMBIE PUB CRAWL!) here's Thriller by Michael Jackson to get us all in the mood to put on all sorts of funky makeup and get "zombie-fied." I'll be sure to get some pictures and share with you all.

p.s. For those of you not of the young adult age in Minneapolis, the Zombie pub crawl brings tons of people - 10,000 people say they are attending according to the Facebook group - IN COSTUME to a myriad of bars on the West Bank of the U of M campus. Technically off-campus, but still super close so that's what it's called. There are drink specials and I'm sure costume prizes and live music. It's just ridiculous! If you're from the area, I hope we see one another tonight!

1 comment:

  1. This reminds me of Running of the Santas! But with zombies which brings a little bit more joy to my heart..

    TIS THE SEASON!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being here! Comments are definitely encouraged. Let's learn from one another.