newlogo6
NEWbgNEWbgNEWbgNEWbgNEWbg

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Today's song.


Have you seen Country Strong? I saw it last weekend with a good friend and in a weird way, it was just what was needed that Sunday. I grew up in rural South Dakota, so country music was the norm. I have since changed my musical tastes, but whenever I am driving home, as I get closer and closer I tend to find a country station on the radio. I think that this might always be what happens, and I'm totally okay with that.

Also, his voice, especially in this song, is soothing to my ears. If you need to take a big deep breath and refocus on the task at hand (even if it's going to sleep) I recommend listening to this.

If you saw the movie, what did you think of it? Do you listen to country music?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for being here! Comments are definitely encouraged. Let's learn from one another.