newlogo6
NEWbgNEWbgNEWbgNEWbgNEWbg

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Song Sunday!

So, I am a day late with my Saturday song post but I have a good excuse.

Really.

I went to the Minnesota State Fair for the first time ever!

It was wonderful. I ate some delicious food, watched a few of my friends perform and ran into all sorts of people I haven't seen in a really long time.

On to our song - it is Distortion by Mike Lipset. He performed at the State Fair, but I know him best as the really chill guy who went on a community service road trip with me. Head on over to lipsetmusic.com to listen to it. It's worth it and has a catchy hook that you'll be singing all day!I'll leave you with this silly picture of him, his 'stache and I.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for being here! Comments are definitely encouraged. Let's learn from one another.