newlogo6
NEWbgNEWbgNEWbgNEWbgNEWbg

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

I was tagged!

I was challenged by Kam of Campfire Chic to create my own personal style alphabet! I'm not going to lie, I usually dress for comfort and that includes jeans, tees, and cardigans. But, here we go:

A is for argyle. usually on my socks.
B is for Birkenstocks.
C is for cardigans!
D is for dresses.
E is for eclectic mixes.
F is for flats. yes please.
G is for grandma chic.
H is for hippy hair.
I is for iced coffee. I like to think of it as an accessory.
J is for jeans!
K is for kicking it up a notch every now and then. more flair, more pizazz.
L is for lines, lines, lines.
M is for moccasins.
N is for natural. put together but not trying too hard.
O is for anything but orange. I have very few orange things.
P is for polka-dots.
Q is for the Quarry, a place in mpls where I do lots of shopping.
R is for rings!
S is for stone grey.
T is for thrift clothes!
U is for utility bag.
V is for V-necks.
W is for white tanks.
X is for stumping Janae, because I don't eXactly know a word that works here.
Y is for yoga pants on lazy days.
Z is for Zoe P., a fashionista I know.

So, if you feel like playing along, leave a comment with yours or you are officially tagged by me! And thanks, Kam, for the fun challenge!

1 comment:

  1. I'm with you on the jeans and cardigans front! It was hard coming up with some of the letters.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being here! Comments are definitely encouraged. Let's learn from one another.