newlogo6
NEWbgNEWbgNEWbgNEWbgNEWbg

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Song Saturday!

Here is a (maybe new) song for your weekend!


I first heard this song in the film "It's Kind of a Funny Story." A good friend of mine got 2 free advanced screening passes and took me (!!!) so I saw it last Wednesday with her, even though it's not officially out in theaters until October 8. I liked the movie, it was truly aware of what it was at all times. (That probably doesn't make sense to everyone, but I guess what I'm saying is that it knew what it was. It wasn't trying to be some crazy romantic comedy - there was even a cinematic version of "fast forwarding" through the cheesy parts - yet there was a legitimate story line that was addressing issues that face many people today.) I digress. I thought the soundtrack was incredible. Sadly, most of the songs are not even being released until the soundtrack is on September 28. I plan on scooping it up then!

Here's a trailer for you, in case you've never heard of the movie:


(and the song in the trailer is Ida Maria's "Oh My God" which you can listen to in full here.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for being here! Comments are definitely encouraged. Let's learn from one another.