newlogo6
NEWbgNEWbgNEWbgNEWbgNEWbg

Friday, May 14, 2010

tightrope.



These are just a few songs to get you moving Friday morning. But I'm warning you, every single time I hear the song "Tightrope" I get it stuck in my head.

Some of you know this, but for those of you who don't know I am in the process of planning another pay it forward tour! It is a 5-day high school tour ending up in Chicago. This tour has two facilitators - a girl named Joy and myself - and will have 4 other college leaders to help come tour time. Facilitators essentially plan the whole trip beforehand, and the college leaders get on the bus and lead activities from there. (I was a college leader for a high school tour last October.) We leave 3 days after my graduation, or 5 days from Friday. SO SOON!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for being here! Comments are definitely encouraged. Let's learn from one another.