newlogo6
NEWbgNEWbgNEWbgNEWbgNEWbg

Monday, May 31, 2010

currently:

band I've been listening to:











feeling:
a tad tired after a day in the sun full of friends and lots of food

reading:
Just Don't Call Me Ma'am: How I ditched the South, forgot my manners and survived my 20s with (most of) my dignity still intact by Anna Mitchael

wishing:
my toe nails were magically painted beautifully every day

grateful for:
this weekend. A girls night to the movie Sex and the City 2, complete with dresses, photos of downtown at night, and a visit to my favorite local theater that few others seem to remember. A full day at the Como Park Zoo and Conservatory, finished off with some authentic Mexican food in the District del Sol of St. Paul. And a Memorial Day spent at an out-of-the-city beach - full of frolicking families, funny friends, cool dips in the clear lake (full of fish) and lots of bbq'd food.

How was your weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for being here! Comments are definitely encouraged. Let's learn from one another.