newlogo6
NEWbgNEWbgNEWbgNEWbgNEWbg

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Sweet 16


All of a sudden I'm one of those people who is counting down the days like my life depends on it. I was pretty focused on counting down the days until my graduation, and then last week one of my finals got moved and I realized how few days are left until I actually FINISH classes. And by finish classes, I mean all of the classes of my undergraduate career. Ever. 16 days people and the work is over. (Hardly, but, you know, the homework will be finished.) I just made possibly the last big to-do list of my undergraduate career. Can you sense some nostalgia creeping in? Because it is, and I think it is here to stay for awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for being here! Comments are definitely encouraged. Let's learn from one another.